Helping Your Patients Find Relief
The Spine Clinic at Kadlec Neuroscience Center understands how difficult it can be to see a patient suffer from back and neck pain. Our spine specialists have dedicated themselves to finding solutions, relieving pain and improving patients' quality of life.
We are a collaborative, interdisciplinary teamof physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and support staff. Our mission is to work with you to provide a comprehensive treatment plan for your patients with chronic back and neck pain.We offer a variety of surgicaland non-surgical options, including:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Complex spine and neck procedures using the latest innovations in artificialdisk implants
- In-office spine and joint injections, including radiology- and ultrasound-aided procedures
- Physical therapy
- Non-Interventional pain management
To help you and your patients begin theprocess to better spine health, we have assembled the following informative and useful materials:
- Physician directory—Meet our team of specialists and see their areas of expertise.
- Patient treatment journal—Designed to help you and your patients keep track of their improvement, milestones, appointments and treatmentplan. The journal helps patients make the most of every visit, while keeping you informed of their care.
- Physician profiles—Help your patients get to know their new partner in back and spine health.
- Office posters—Designed to help your patients start a conversation with you about their current condition, each poster features informationabout The Spine Clinic at Kadlec Neuroscience Center.
- Referral and follow-up process—We've included easy instructions to help you understand Kadlec’s process, and what you can expect from our team.
We want to take this opportunity to say thank you for working with The Spine Clinic at Kadlec Neuroscience Center. It is our hope that this partnership will be a long and beneficial one for both you and your patients. If you have further questions about our program, please do not hesitate to call us at 509-942-3080.