Outpatient Imaging Center
Outpatient Imaging Center
Richland, WA 99352
Kadlec's Outpatient Imaging Center includes some of the most advanced imaging technologies available. Our center is on an all digital format that provides physicians with imaging results quickly to treat and dignose patients fast.
G.E.'s CT/PET scanner:
Combines the fastest and most sophisticated computed tomography (CT) scanner with the most advanced positron emission tomography (PET). It is designed specifically to aid in the diagnosis of cancer.
Kadlec offers 3D Tomosynthesis Digital Mammography which is the standard of care and the most advanced technology for breast cancer screening. All women over 40 years old should get annual screening mammograms. 3D Digital Mammography increases the detection of invasive breast cancer by up to 40% compared to 2D Mammography. It also decreases the chance of being called back for second look imaging.
2D Mammography is still available upon request. Early detection is key in saving lives and saving lives is what Kadlec does best.
For women without insurance or who are not able to afford a mammogram may qualify for the Kadlec Foundation Mammogram Assistance program. Find out if you qualify when scheduling your appointment. Learn more >
Lung Cancer Screening:
Kadlec offers a lung screening program with a low-dose CT scan - the most effective method of detecting cancer in the early state. Patients must meet National Comprehensive Cancer Network screening criteria and physician referral is required.
- High Risk Category 1: Age 55-77, smoking equal to or greater than 30 packs per year history and quit less than 15 years ago or currently smoking.
- High Risk Category 2: Age 55-77, equal to or greater than 20 pack per year smoking history, occupation exposure to arsenic, asbestos, beryllium, cadmium, chromium, coal smoke, diesel fumes, nickel, silica and/or soot.
More Outpatient Imaging services:
- CT scan
- DEXA (for bone density)
- Digital radiography
- Mammography screenings (by appointment) by calling (509) 942-2655:
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- X-Ray (walk-ins welcome):
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Please call (509) 942-2655 for an appointment
Kadlec welcomes Dr. Marie Kim to our medical staff. She is the only female fellowship trained (University of Chicago) radiologists in the Tri-Cities. She is dedicated to Kadlec’ S breast imaging department, expertly interpreting and reading screenings, diagnostic mammograms, breast ultrasounds and breast MRI’s along with several other procedures.
Dr. Marie Kim and our other radiologists are exclusively contracted through Columbia Basin Imaging. These radiologists provide Kadlec’ s patients with the most accurate and high quality care.